If you have an addiction that you want to fight with, but you feel that you cannot do it alone, maybe you asked yourself where a 'drug rehab near me' is. You should ask no more and visit us at The Ho Tai Way, where we have a complete detox program for different substances and alcohol addictions.
What is the process of rehabilitation?
Drug rehabilitation is a combination of pharmacological and psychotherapeutic treatments to address a patient’s substance abuse disorder. The medical treatment can address different types of addictions, such as prescribed drugs, alcohol, cocaine heroin, or opiates.
It is difficult to estimate how long a rehabilitation process will take since this depends on the type of addiction we are treating and your response to the treatment. After completing the inpatient rehabilitation program, we suggest you take part in our outpatient sessions to ensure your rehabilitation is permanent. Our services for a detox program usually include:
- Initial addiction assessment
- Medical detox under strict supervision
- Psychological therapies
- Educational and supportive sessions, etc.
What do rehabilitation centers do?
A drug rehab facility will help you to recover from a substance abuse disorder. Before starting your treatment, we will do an evaluation of your addiction, including self-reports, medical records, and possibly blood and urine tests. During the assessment stage, we expect to collect information about you with regards to:
- Medical history or mental status
- Patterns of drug abuse
- Past detox and rehab experiences; what went wrong
- Psychological problems such as violence or suicide risk
- Vital signs at the time of signing the program
If you are wondering how a drug rebab near me can help, we would like to let you know that we are adapting our program to your needs. After the initial assessment, we will start your actual rehab program that will include:
- Detoxification – depending on the substance you used in the past, this step may take a longer time, with sometimes harsh withdrawal symptoms.
- Psychotherapy and behavioral treatment –our counselor will help you create a strong foundation of a drug-free life by addressing the mental addiction issues. It is essential to identify the root causes of your addiction, and you will work with the therapist to adopt new patterns and behaviors for your new life.
- Aftercare – it is not enough to complete a rehab program for the healing process to finish. We will continue our work through dedicated outpatient support sessions.
Is there a 'drug rehab near me' that can help with my addiction?
We are available in your neighborhood for immediate support and treatment of your addiction. With us, you will do the detox and rehab under 24/7 medical supervision to try to make your recovery as comfortable as possible.
Our final goal, at The Ho Tai Way, is to help you to adopt a healthy lifestyle. And we know that this is possible only with specialized care along with a constant follow-up after discharge. Your rehab is a lifetime process to resist the temptations that can make you relapse.Drug Rehab Near Me
View Larger Map