- A Detox and Treatment Program Designed for Women
- Alcohol Detox Costa Mesa
- Alcohol Rehab Costa Mesa
- Contact Us
- Drug Detox Costa Mesa
- Drug Rehab Costa Mesa
- Drug Rehab Costa Mesa CA
- It’s Time to Do Something: The Ho Tai Way – Recovery for Women Treatment Program
- Psychedelic Integration Therapies: Recreational vs. Therapeutic Use
- Referral Sources
- The Ho Tai Way – A Recovery for Women: Our Mission
- Treatment During COVID-19
- What Is Emotional Eating?
- Celebrating a Sober Valentine’s Day
- What Is the Importance of Self-Care for College Women?
- Celebrating Self-Love This Valentine’s Day
- The 12-Steps – Why They Work in Drug/Alcohol Treatment and In Maintaining Long Term Sobriety
- How Treatment and 12-Steps Work Together to Help You
Mind, Body, Spirit
- Understanding the Process of Grief
- What Does It Mean to Live Abundantly?
- How Can Exposure to Nature Help With Addiction Recovery?
- Yoga for Beginners: Holistic Healing From Addiction
- Understanding Psychedelic Integration Therapy
- What Are the Different Types of Anxiety Disorders?
- Supporting a Loved One Who Is Struggling With an Eating Disorder
- The Value of Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Why Are Eating Disorders So Common With Addiction?
- How the Pandemic Impacts Addiction in Women
- What Does Self-Awareness Look Like?
- How Does Mindfulness Meditation Help Prevent Relapse?
- 9 Ways to Remove Shame From Your Life
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Eating Habits After Addiction
- What Is the Difference Between Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating?
- Can Yoga Help Me Heal From Addiction?
- Why Is Depression More Common for Women?
- Self-Forgiveness: Allowing Grace for Yourself
- How Do I Overcome Overthinking and How Can It Affect My Recovery Journey?
- The Value of Proper Pain Management in Recovery
- April Is National Stress Awareness Month
- Understanding That Recovery Is a Journey Not a Destination
- How Do I Talk to My Kids About My Own Recovery Journey?
- How Important Is Peer Support in Recovery?
- Why Is Self-Sufficiency in Recovery So Important?
- March Is National Nutrition Month
- Books About Recovery That Everyone Should Read
- How Can I Learn to Become More Empathetic in Recovery?
- Recommitting to Recovery: My Journey
- How Can I Begin to Let Go of Resentment in Recovery?
- Establishing Financial Goals in Recovery
- What Does It Mean to Take Accountability in Recovery?
- Positive Affirmations in Recovery
- How Do I Establish Relaxation Techniques While in Recovery?
- Allowing Children to Have a Mental Health Day
- Healing Your Inner Child: A Guide
- What Are Healthy Parenting Tips for Someone in Recovery?
- Establishing Healthy Habits in the New Year
- Why Is Self-Comparison Toxic to One’s Mental Health?
- Surviving the January Blues
- What Is Self-Sabotage in Recovery?
- Eating Your Way to Better Mental Health
- The Next Step: Future Plans
- Why Is It Important to Learn About Yourself in Recovery?
- The Importance of Anger Management in Recovery
- How Do I Overcome the Fear of Judgement in Recovery?
- The Importance of Life Skills Development in Recovery
- How Do I Deal With an Unsupportive Family Member in Recovery?
- Leaving Shame Behind in 2022
- What Is the Importance of Self-Reflection in Recovery?
- Recovery Resolutions for the New Year
- What Does the Term Recovery Journey Mean?
- Giving Back This Holiday Season
- What Is the Importance of Empathy in Recovery?
- What Is the Importance of Forgiveness in Recovery?
- Female Athletes in Recovery
- The 4 Pillars of Recovery
- How Do I Rebuild Trust With Others While in Recovery?
- What Is Aftercare Planning and Why Is It Important?
- How Can I Build Self-Confidence in Recovery?
- Overcoming the Fear of Leaving an Abusive Relationship
- Why Is It Important to Determine the Root Cause of Addiction?
- How Do I Answer When Someone Asks Me Why I Don’t Drink?
- Stigmatizing Language Surrounding Addiction and Why It’s Harmful
- How to Stage an Intervention
- How Can Gratitude Help Me in My Recovery Journey?
- How Do I Go About Quitting Vaping?
- Living With a Partner Struggling With Addiction
- Can Hormones Affect a Woman in Recovery?
- How Can I Embody the Peace From Stillness?
- Choosing the Hero’s Journey: Return
- Choosing the Hero’s Journey: Initiation
- What Does Wellness Mean to You?
- Choosing the Hero’s Journey: Departure
- Stepping Into the Hero’s Journey
- How to Begin Your Personal Recovery Journey
- Getting Your Life Back on Track With Important Life Skills
- The Heroine’s Journey in Recovery
- Why Do Female Athletes Have a Hard Time Seeking Addiction Recovery Help?
- Finding Clarity in Your Life
- Why Are Opioids So Addictive?
- Why Is There More Shame and Stigma for Women With Addiction?
- Relapse Prevention Plan: What Is It and Why Should I Plan For It?
- The Art of Asking for Support
- Why Do Women Struggle With Self-Care?
- Broadening Your Mental and Emotional Horizons
- Putting Your Life Back Together After Addiction
- How Can I Prevent a Relapse?
- How Do I Talk to Others About Addiction?
- Learning to Live in Your Body Again
- How Do I Set Boundaries With My Family?
- The Power of Being Still
- What Is Sleep Hygiene and Why Is It Important in Recovery?
- How Negative Body Image Can Impact Addiction
- Can Veterans With Addiction Achieve Sobriety?
- Achieving Balance in Nutrition and Exercise
- What Is Motivational Interviewing in Treatment?
- Anxiety Disorders: More Than Fear or Worry
- You Are Not Your Mom: Breaking the Cycle of Addiction
- How Can I Face My Coworkers Again After Addiction?
- Why Can’t I Stop Drinking on My Own?
- What Are You Putting Into Your Body?
- Embracing Femininity Through Healing
- Can I Ever Feel Like I Am Enough?
- How Can Essential Oils Benefit Addiction Treatment?
- Spring Cleaning Your Self-Image
- Finding Gender Equality in Treatment for Addiction
- Recovery: The Most Important Power Meeting You Can Attend
- How Can I Find Time for Recovery as a Mother?
- Setting Achievable Recovery Goals
- Overcoming Your Fear of Addiction Treatment
- Learning to Eat Again in Recovery
- How Can I Find Support After Treatment for Addiction?
- The Healing Power of Nutrition in Recovery
- Finding Yourself Again in Recovery
- What Is Neurofeedback and Can It Help Me Heal From Addiction?
- Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
- When Prescription Pain Medications Lead To Addiction
- The Most Important Relationship You Will Ever Have
- How Can Women in Addiction Find Self-Awareness?
- Can I Be Successful After Addiction?
- What Is Sandplay and How Can It Help in Addiction Recovery?
- Finding Joy in Recovery
- What Wealth Means in Your Healing
- Finding Yourself This New Year at The Ho Tai Way
- Working Professionals and Addiction Recovery
- Enduring Well: Patients in Recovery
- Why Is Aftercare Important in My Recovery?
- What Is the Whole Person Approach in Addiction Recovery?
- Why Is Nutritional Health Important in Recovery?
- Preparing for Holiday Triggers
- Why Do Women Relapse in Recovery?
- How Can I Set Boundaries Around the Holidays?
- Women Empowering Women: She Recovers
- What’s holding women back from seeking drug and alcohol treatment during Covid19? And how to help
- How Important is Self-Care?
- Holidays and Addiction: Recovered or Not, Why It’s Important to Prepare
- Are You Concerned About Having an Eating Disorder and How The Ho tai Way Can Help?
- What is Meditation and Mindfulness and How Can it Help Prevent Relapse into Substance Use?
- Why is it Important to Have a Personalized Treatment Plan?
- How do you work with personality disorders in a residential detox setting for women? A Focus on Borderline Personality Disorder
- How are CBT and DBT helpful with women, and why does The Ho tai Way focus on it?
- What is Medication Seeking Behavior and How Can it Impact My Recovery?
- What is National Recovery Month?
- Why is a Support System in Addiction Recovery Necessary, and How Can I Build One?
- Quarantine Fatigue and Ways to Cope
- Why is Nutrition so Important for Addiction Recovery?
- Why Sleep is So Important in Recovery and Tips to Get Better Rest
- What is Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome?
- What is Medical Detox? How does it help women in an inpatient drug rehabilitation program?
- Process Addictions and Their Relation to Substance Addiction
- The Hero’s Journey of Recovery
- What is a Relapse Prevention Plan, and Why Do I Need One?
- What Role Does Motivation Play in Addiction Recovery?
- Systemic Racism and Addiction: What’s the Connection?
- Black Lives Matter and Addiction
- Before Giving in to Your Craving, Social Media This: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 4
- Before Giving into Your Craving, Read This: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 3
- Before Giving into Your Craving, Do This: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 2
- Before Giving in to that Craving, Watch This First: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 1
- Female Athletes and Substance Abuse
- To Journal or Not to Journal…
- Where Can You Get Help For Drugs and Alcohol During COVID-19?
- Coping With COVID-19 If You Struggle With Drugs and Alcohol Addiction
- How is Sandplay Therapy Effective in a Drug and Alcohol Drug Rehabilitation Program?
- Concerned About COVID-19? Why You Should Still Admit to Inpatient Treatment
- How to Support a Loved One Through the Recovery Process
- Staying Sober Through the Holidays
- Don’t Let the Holidays Stop you From Admitting to a Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Program
- Willingness and Why is it Important in Addiction Treatment
- What is Trauma Informed care in Addiction Treatment with Women
- Page Title: Coming back from A Relapse
- How to Choose a Right Drug Rehabilitation Program For Yourself
- What is an Individualized Treatment Plan? How does it help your Recovery?
- Gender Specific vs. Coed Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
- Myths and Misconceptions about Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Recovery is a Huge Life Transition
- What Does “The Ho Tai Way” Mean for Recovery?
- Fun Sober Holiday Activities
- Enjoying Your First Sober Christmas
- Preparing for a Sober College Experience
- Recognizing the Signs of Relapse
- How Do I Help a Loved One Who Has Relapsed?
- Secret Drinking and the Signs of Hidden Alcoholism
- Which Celebrities Have Overcome Addiction and Are Currently Sober?
- How Can I Find the Tools to Be Sober?
- What Are the Reasons Women Drink?
- TV Shows About Substance Use Worth Watching
- How Do I Go About Coping With Anxiety Without Substance Use?
- How Do I Talk to My Kids About the Dangers of Substance Use?
- What Are the Long-Term Physical Effects of Adderall Addiction?
- How Can I Break Free From the Cycle of Abuse?
- Can I Find Joy in My Life After Substance Abuse?
- How Can I Survive Deployment Without Substances?
- How Can I Break the Cycle of Substance Abuse in My Family?
- Women, Substance Abuse, and Self-Esteem
- Prosperity in Healing From Substance Abuse
- Living to Your Fullest With Bipolar Disorder
- What Is the Whole-Person Approach When Treating Substance Misuse?
- How Do I Talk to My Child About Mental Health Topics?
- How Can I Support My Female Friend Returning From Active Duty in the Military?
- Healing From Childhood Trauma
- Why Is EMDR Used in the Healing of Trauma?
- Using Trauma-Informed Art Therapy to Heal
- What Is EMDR and Can It Help Heal My Trauma?
- What Is Trauma-Informed Care?
- Feeling Safe After Experiencing Trauma
- Why Does Childhood Trauma Still Affect Me?
- How Can I Find Inner Peace After Trauma?
- Co-occurring Disorders and Trauma-Informed Care
- The Importance of Trauma-Informed 12-Step Meetings
- What is Trauma, and Why Does The Ho tai Way Focus on it?
- Where Can I Find a Treatment Program That Is Right for My Current Stage of Life?
- Building a Happy Life With ADHD
- Where Can I Go For Substance Misuse Treatment in Orange County, California?
- What Can I Expect From Aftercare Planning?
- How Do I Know if Female-Only Treatment Is the Right Fit for Me?
- What Is Aromatherapy and How Can It Help With Mental Health?
- Observing World Bipolar Day
- February 20: National Eating Disorders Week
- What Can I Expect From Recovering From Marijuana Addiction?
- Celebrating National Time to Talk
- Is Residential Treatment for Addiction the Right Fit for Me?
- How Can I Overcome My Shame After Addiction?
- What Is an Individualized Treatment Plan For Addiction?
- How Can I Prevent a Relapse?
- Is Treatment for Addiction Different for Men and Women?
- Straight to the Source: Using Neurofeedback for Mental Wellness
- Where Can Women Find Treatment for Addiction in Costa Mesa?
- Coming Out of Emotional Isolation in Treatment
- Treatment for Addiction: Taking Time to Heal
- What Is Experiential Therapy and How Can It Help Me?
- Supporting a Family Member in Treatment for Addiction
- Moving From Shame to Empowerment
- The Importance of Feeling Safe During Treatment
- What Is Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction?
- How Do I Prepare for Residential Treatment?
- Why Family Is Important During Treatment
- Moving Beyond Shame: Taking the First Step in Addiction Treatment
- Maintaining Family Relationships While in Treatment
- Practicing Self-Care Year-Round in Treatment
- How Can Olfactory Inclusion Be Used With Yoga in Treatment?
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- What Is the Importance of Female Connection?
- Things Worth Celebrating in February
- The Importance of Connection for Women in Recovery
- A Journey of Healing for Military Women
- The Intrinsic Links Between Women, Alcohol, and Depression
- A Place of Healing for Accomplished Women
- Is Addiction Treatment Safe for Women?
- How Do Women Cope With Intimate Partner Violence?
- The Women COVID Are Leaving Behind
- Why Are So Many Female Athletes at Risk for Addiction?
- How to Support the Women in Your Life in Recovery
- Closing the Gender Gap in Treatment for Addiction
- Individualized Treatment for Women: Recovering From a Prescription Drug Addiction
- What Should Exercise Look Like for Women in Recovery?
- Why Depression Is More Common for Women
- Fulfilling Your Potential as a Woman After Addiction
- How Can I Find Sobriety as a Single Mom?
- 7 Reasons to Choose a Recovery Program for Women
- Women With Bipolar Disorder and Addiction
- Women and Addiction: A Casualty of Military Service
- Why Are Career Women Prone to Addiction?
- The Connection Between Women and Shame
- What Is Food Restriction and Why Is It So Common in Women?
- Do Women Start Drinking Because of Their Partners?
- Can Women in the Military Overcome Addiction?
- Why Do So Many Women Experience Disordered Eating?
- What Is Relationship Addiction and How Does It Affect Women?
- Why Do Women in the Military Need Trauma-Informed Care?
- TRICARE & Women in Military
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction and Women – The current statistics and gender differences
- Fear a Female Entrepreneur faces when entering an Addiction Treatment Program: Some Sound Advice
- How does a Woman maintain Long Term Sobriety
- How Does an Alcoholic or Addicted Executive Woman Ask for Help? Where Does She Go to Get Help?
- Start Up Journey of Women Entrepreneur Can Increase Susceptibility to Addiction
- Substance Abuse Among Women Entrepreneurs