- A Detox and Treatment Program Designed for Women
- Alcohol Detox Costa Mesa
- Alcohol Rehab Costa Mesa
- Contact Us
- Drug Detox Costa Mesa
- Drug Rehab Costa Mesa
- Drug Rehab Costa Mesa CA
- It’s Time to Do Something: The Ho Tai Way–A School for Recovery Treatment Program
- Referral Sources
- The Ho Tai Way – A Recovery for Women: Our Mission
- Treatment During COVID-19
- Holidays and Addiction: Recovered or Not, Why It’s Important to Prepare
- Are You Concerned About Having an Eating Disorder and How The Ho tai Way Can Help?
- What is Meditation and Mindfulness and How Can it Help Prevent Relapse into Substance Use?
- Why is it Important to Have a Personalized Treatment Plan?
- How do you work with personality disorders in a residential detox setting for women? A Focus on Borderline Personality Disorder
- How are CBT and DBT helpful with women, and why does The Ho tai Way focus on it?
- What is Medication Seeking Behavior and How Can it Impact My Recovery?
- What is National Recovery Month?
- Why is a Support System in Addiction Recovery Necessary, and How Can I Build One?
- Quarantine Fatigue and Ways to Cope
- Why is Nutrition so Important for Addiction Recovery?
- Why Sleep is So Important in Recovery and Tips to Get Better Rest
- What is Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome?
- What is Medical Detox? How does it help women in an inpatient drug rehabilitation program?
- Process Addictions and Their Relation to Substance Addiction
- The Hero’s Journey of Recovery
- What is a Relapse Prevention Plan, and Why Do I Need One?
- What Role Does Motivation Play in Addiction Recovery?
- Systemic Racism and Addiction: What’s the Connection?
- Black Lives Matter and Addiction
- Before Giving in to Your Craving, Social Media This: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 4
- Before Giving into Your Craving, Read This: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 3
- Before Giving into Your Craving, Do This: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 2
- Before Giving in to that Craving, Watch This First: Free Resources for the Drug and Alcohol Community Part 1
- Female Athletes and Substance Abuse
- To Journal or Not to Journal…
- Where Can You Get Help For Drugs and Alcohol During COVID-19?
- Coping With COVID-19 If You Struggle With Drugs and Alcohol Addiction
- How is Sandplay Therapy Effective in a Drug and Alcohol Drug Rehabilitation Program?
- Concerned About COVID-19? Why You Should Still Admit to Inpatient Treatment
- How to Support a Loved One Through the Recovery Process
- Staying Sober Through the Holidays
- Don’t Let the Holidays Stop you From Admitting to a Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Program
- Willingness and Why is it Important in Addiction Treatment
- What is Trauma Informed care in Addiction Treatment with Women
- Page Title: Coming back from A Relapse
- How to Choose a Right Drug Rehabilitation Program For Yourself
- What is an Individualized Treatment Plan? How does it help your Recovery?
- Gender Specific vs. Coed Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
- Myths and Misconceptions about Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Recovery is a Huge Life Transition
- What Does “The Ho Tai Way” Mean for Recovery?
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction and Women – The current statistics and gender differences
- Fear a Female Entrepreneur faces when entering an Addiction Treatment Program: Some Sound Advice
- How does a Woman maintain Long Term Sobriety
- How Does an Alcoholic or Addicted Executive Woman Ask for Help? Where Does She Go to Get Help?
- Start Up Journey of Women Entrepreneur Can Increase Susceptibility to Addiction
- Substance Abuse Among Women Entrepreneurs